Nowadays it is common for large companies to use a few hundred different applications. This leads to large and complicated application landscapes, which is also visible in the reports Application Landscape and Interface Map . Therefore leanIX offers different ways to navigate easier and quicker within those reports.
- You can just zoom in or out and then scroll up, down and sideways to have a closer look on the maps.
- Clicking on this button will show the complete again.
- If you want to fit the report vertically, so you just need to scroll sideways, this is your button.
- By adjusting the size of the box and moving it around, the zoom helper enables you to choose directly which part of the report should be shown. Tip: Since leanIX prints exactly the part of the map that you choose, the zoom helper is a great tool to configure print outs.
- You can also adjust the size of the report window vertically.